Network Deployment Engineer
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Network Deployment Engineer responsible for the deployment and support of one of the world's largest and most complex networks. As a member of this team, you will have a unique opportunity to be involved in projects related to deployment & scaling of the edge network at Facebook. The ideal candidate is an engineer who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment and constantly evolving network. A quick learner, proactive, and highly motivated engineer that is not afraid to challenge the status quo, with a creative mind to find solutions and workarounds for day-to-day problems. As a Network Deployment Engineer, she/he is not afraid to propose new ideas, gather constructive feedback from others, and push forward to make these ideas a reality. This engineer should have excellent communication skills and be able to build solid relationships with other teams within Facebook and external parties like vendors and contractors. As well as, be highly committed to the team's success, and always looking for ways to push not only themselves to the next level, but the team as well.
- Work closely with Program Managers and Network Engineering to formalize site design requirements and project implementation and migration plans. (This includes creating and/or review basic deployment packages like: Engineering Design Packages (EDP), Scope of Works (SoW), Installation and process Method of Procedures (MoP), Network equipment and server Rack Face Elevations (RFE) and Bill of Materials (BoM))
- Provide technical leadership and guidance (remote and/or onsite) of network upgrade installations or new PoP site builds. Including areas like: power, cooling, rack layout, cable management, physical equipment installation, network equipment configuration, testing and handoff for production traffic.
- Calculate and document equipment power/space requirements and consumption for multiple PoP sites. Work with Colocation Vendors, local Engineering, Facilities Operations, to meet these requirements.
- Proactively contribute to documentation, automation and processes improvement.
- Create cage and rack designs and understand the overall needs of current and future POP infrastructure.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with deployment and support of network hardware platforms and architectures including Cisco and/or Juniper routers/switches.
- Competence in configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols like TCP/IP, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, in a dual-stack IPv4/6 environment.
- Experience coordinating and executing hardware installation and configuration at large scale.
- Proven ability to lead and execute complex network deployment projects that require high attention to detail.
- Able to interact well with vendors and external parties to drive projects to completion.
- Experience with cage design using MS Visio/Omnigraffle for layouts and rack elevations.
- Familiar with Data Center electrical and cooling configurations (IEC, NEMA, AC/DC power and power redundancy scenarios)
- Field-based work in Data Centers, POPs, carrier hotels, or Central Office environments a plus.
- Experience with coordination and execution of projects involving deployment of optical communication equipment (DWDM), site preparations and OTDR testing desirable.
- Experience with Linux/OS tools.
- Ability to work in a global team environment with limited supervision.
- 10% to 30% of travel required.
- Certifications such as CCNP or JNCIP preferred, Expert level certifications a plus.
- Scripting and automation experience a bonus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top