NA Facebook Community Boost Marketing Manager - GBM
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Global Business Marketing is looking for a North America (NA) Facebook Community Boost (FCB) Marketing Manager to lead program management, content and programming in NA cities for Facebook Community Boost, a new program to empower small businesses and equip more people with the tools and digital skills they need to compete in the new economy. Facebook Community Boost will visit more than 30 cities in 2018 in the United States, where Facebook will partner with local organizations to provide digital skills and training for people in need of work, advise entrepreneurs how to get started, and help existing local businesses and nonprofits grow. The NA FCB Marketing Manager will manage key strategic, logistical and executional aspects of the NA rollout, as well as how we evolve the program going into 2019 and beyond. The successful candidate will have a strong marketing and project management background; be collaborative in nature; and be an operationally-savvy marketer motivated by building large integrated marketing programs which drive measurable impact. They will work closely with our Small Business, Policy, and Communications teams to deliver program(s) that provide value to small businesses, strengthen perceptions of the Facebook brand in local communities, and align with our overarching small business and economic growth narratives. The successful candidate will also bring experience developing process and content for integrated marketing programs, working with advertising & event marketing agencies, and co-marketing with partners to launch impactful programs around the world. The position is full-time and will be based in Menlo Park or New York.
- Lead SMB programming for North America Facebook Community Boost (FCB) with the goal of delivering compelling, tailored training by city
- Optimize and refine aspects of the NA FCB program by leveraging all available metrics and feedback
- Work with project manager and event agency to up-level attendee journey via ancillary events, or other customized experiences
- Identify content needs and build scaled curriculum with key cross-functional partners: Blueprint, Creative Shop, Instagram, FBIQ
- North America speaker development and management including high-level Facebook executives, partnership content and Facebook core curriculum presentations
- Seek content and training synergies across related global SMB programs (#ShemeansBusiness, Advocacy)
- 5+ years of integrated marketing experience
- Knowledge of Facebook products and solutions
- Experience working with advertising & event marketing agencies
- Experience developing content for integrated marketing programs
- Experience as a cross-functional influencer and partner
- Bachelor's degree
Back to top