Music Rights Lead, Media Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for media companies on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address the issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products. Our Global Product Support team is responsible for delivering support to Facebook partners.
We are seeking a leader to manage our music rights global product support functions. This individual will focus on building the support model for music rights in the US and building a team of specialist that will help scale our global music rights management support operations. Candidates will be data driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes. They are expected to think creatively about ambiguous issues and are passionate about problem-solving. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and regions. This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park, California.
- Establish Music Rights Product Support Operations, prioritizing product and marketing knowledge
- Improve operations support workflows for media partners around product use, product insights, and issue resolution
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams – including partnerships, operations, product, and engineering teams, to execute our global support strategy.
- Develop a deep expertise in Facebook's music rights management products and how they are being used across constituent groups.
- Help establish team goals and methods for measuring progress and reporting results
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact against team goals around product development, user experience, and operational efficiency
- Understand sensitivities around IP policy, processes, and products
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 2+ years of experience using SQL
- 5+ years of experience in music account management, product management, online operations, consulting, or analytics
- Experience working with global teams and managing teams
- Communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally, both internally and externally.
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses.
- Analytical background, ability to manage results to metrics
- Interest in quality and user experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top