Monetization Product Marketing Manager - Vertical Solutions
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Monetization and Marketing Leader who is passionate about advertising, technology, and innovation to join the Monetization Product Marketing team, focused on Vertical Solutions (e.g. Events, Restaurants and Services) on the Facebook. With over 50M active business Pages, Facebook is one of the largest business platforms in the world. With over 500M people using Events each month and over 100M events created annually Facebook is also one of the largest events platforms in the world. This leader will help define and launch vertical specific solutions for helping people to connect with millions of business (including via events).The ideal candidate for this role will be a customer focused leader who can partner cross functionally to identify key market opportunities, translate into product requirements and establish go-to-market strategies that unlock those opportunities. Ideally this candidate will have prior experience with and strong opinions on SMB businesses, promotion and online presences with a deep understanding of the landscape, trends and business models. She or he must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results, and developing and executing against global launch plans marketing to very large numbers of business. Excellent analytical and communications skills and comfort with ambiguity are a must. This is a full-time position based at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem to develop strategic product direction and positioning
- Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product opportunities for helping large advertisers and advertising agencies use Facebook more effectively
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta programs and launches
- Partner effectively with Product Management and all sales channels to create world-class product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials, press releases, etc.
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans in partnership with sales
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in analytic fields such as strategy consulting, brand management/online marketing, ad operations, investment banking/venture capital and/or analytics
- 6+ years of professional experience with at least 2 years working in a product marketing or product management capacity (work closely with sales and engineering)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top