Monetization Product Marketing, APAC SMB Insights Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Monetization and Marketing Leader who is passionate about advertising, technology, and innovation to join the Monetization Product Marketing team, focused on APAC market trends including Messaging, Commerce, Payment and Local Products. The ideal candidate for this role will be a customer focused leader who can partner cross functionally to identify key market opportunities, translate into product requirements and establish go-to-market strategies that unlock those opportunities - with a special focus on small and medium size customers. The successful candidate must have experience leading product management or product marketing and ideally will have developed and managed product management or marketing programs in an Internet company. He or she must have experience managing teams, a track record of strong cross-functional leadership and exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills. This team informs product strategy in partnership with product management and engineering across multiple product areas and establishes and drives both in-bound as well as the go-to-market and adoptions plans for every business focused products through the following skills. This is a full-time position based in our Singapore headquarter.
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market
- Assess market requirements including opportunity size, competitive analysis, target customers and product requirements
- Represent voice of the market (APAC) including qualitative and quantitative feedback on product from clients and partners
- Manage product alphas and betas to direct product refinements and identify critical client needs that must be met by the product in order to launch
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, launch strategy, PR, sales and partner materials
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Product, Engineering, PR and Channel Marketing to deliver world-class products to the market
- Drive product adoption and usage by supporting market facing programs
- Hire, manage and develop a team of high performing product marketers
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years management experience in product strategy/operations, product management or product marketing
- 10+ years professional experience in advertising/media, software or internet technology
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker
- MBA or equivalent product marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital advertising, messaging communications and/or online presence products and an understanding of advertiser marketing strategies and tactics (both advertisers and SMBs)
- Previous experience in analytic fields such as strategy consulting, brand management/online marketing, ad operations, investment banking/venture capital and/or analytics
- Management experience in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top