Monetization Lead, Media Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are seeking a leader who is passionate about Facebook's efforts to help our partners build sustainable businesses on our family of products. This individual will be responsible for setting our strategy for supporting monetization products and the partners that use them. Candidates should be relentless in finding smarter, better, faster ways of getting things done. Besides setting the vision for the team, this person will serve as the voice of media creators internally, working directly with Strategic Partner Managers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Intellectual Property Operations, as well as with external partners to ensure we build great monetization products and support experiences.
This individual will lead a team aligned to our various monetization products. Ultimately, the goal of this team is to ensure that they are lock step with Facebook's Partnerships and Product teams and providing great support experiences. This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park, California.
- Lead overall monetization support strategy for media partners and emerging creators
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members on the team
- Become an expert in the support experience for media publishers and emerging creators on Facebook
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with partnerships, policy, engineering, data science, sales, product management and other operational teams at Facebook in order to implement optimal solutions
- Serve as a key monetization product point of contact for Media Operations, joining recurring Product Team meetings and maintaining expertise in Facebook product experiences for media partners
- Develop scaled solutions, specifically for monetization products, that address creators' Facebook experience, workflow, and product opportunities
- Drive product adoption and usage by supporting partner facing programs and effective product launch support
- BA or BS Degree
- 6+ years of experience in online operations (for video focused company), product management, consulting, partnerships or account management
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Analytical and problem solving experience
- Knowledge of Facebook's suite of monetization products
- Knowledge of how the social media landscape is changing and how to create business models within digital media
- Experience thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- 2+ years experience managing a team
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top