Monetization Integrity Specialist, Media Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products.
We are seeking an individual to manage our monetization integrity team within Media Operations. This individual will focus on developing an efficient workforce as well as driving cross-functional impact with our internal and external partners. The ideal candidate is passionate about leveraging data to improve the experience of content creators who generate content that might conflict with monetization policies, and to drive increased efficiency within the team. Candidates should be self-motivated and flexible to frequent changes. They are expected to think creatively about nebulous issues and are passionate about problem solving. This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park, CA.
- Develop 24x7 support channels and workflows that provide a world class resolution experience at scale for content creators
- Manage multiple projects, recruit, train, supervise and motivate a large contractor team
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with partnerships, policy, legal, engineering, data science, sales, product management and other operational teams at Facebook in order to implement optimal solutions to product-related problems as well as outsourcing needs
- Identify and measure key team performance metrics
- Develop a quality assurance program to ensure we're providing top-notch support to content creators
- Identify best practices and trends in the outsourcing landscape to benchmark our processes and practices
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including product, user experience, and operational efficiency
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in online operations/consultancy/analytics or related industries
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Experience in communicating results of analyses
- Analytical experience
- Experience managing results to metrics
- Experience working with global teams
- Vendor management experience
Back to top