Mobile Provisioning Lead
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced lead for our mobile equipment provisioning services team.
- Lead and manage the mobile device provisioning service responsible for configuring mobile devices for new hires, upgrades and swaps, loaners, events, test devices, and various other purposes.
- Own KPI's for the mobile provisioning service tracking performance, output, capacity, and failure rates.
- Handle escalations from operational workforce related to mobile provisioning services.
- Maintain required infrastructure, tools, and facilities for mobile provisioning
- Identify and report problems with provisioning processes and associated tools and infra, and support engineering teams as they work through resolving issues with their services.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency, automation, and improvements to processes.
- 2+ years leading projects or teams of at least 4 people performing operational or repeatable technical work in a corporate environment
- 2+ years working with or supporting iOS or Android devices in a technical support or retail capacity
- 2+ years supporting services on mobile devices such as email, calendaring, mobile device management, and various cloud-based applications
- 2+ years experience in reporting & metric analytics / Experience with building metrics to support business decisions
- 1+ years working with cellular service providers in a technical support or retail capacity, including managing service plans and accounts
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top