Mobile Program Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Mobile partnerships at Facebook is key to our mission to build community and bring the world closer together via connectivity and access. We are looking for a creative thinker to grow our partnerships across the European mobile landscape. This presents a unique opportunity for you to help the incumbent telco companies as well as venture-backed start-ups to develop leading mobile-social experiences. We also see the potential for this role to work with partners beyond Europe, with possible initiatives in Africa and the Middle East. As the face of our brand, you play a pivotal role in maintaining and improving our reputation in the mobile partner eco-system.
We are looking for a Programs Manager to manage our growth partnership programs with mobile operators globally.
In this role, you will work with your regional partnerships team, and with our Menlo Park-based Programs team to develop, scale and manage our product-based partnerships. The ideal candidate will have experience in partner management and the ability to synthesise and execute against complex problems and timelines.
You will be responsible for coordinating the go-to-market of new and existing partnership programs, and driving the implementation of best practices to maximise program impact for Facebook and partners in your region. Your deep experience in mobile industry combined with your analytical and business mindset will help you propose and champion new features and programs that deliver value to our partnerships. You have excellent communication skills and you are used to keeping a lot of people aligned and accountable.
- Manage go-to-market of programs and experiments within your region, including building and managing partner pipelines, training partner managers, and reporting progress within global cross functional team.
- Support regionâ€™s partner engagements as the program subject matter expert, including contributing to partner account plans, tracking partner program performance, pitching and positioning new programs to partners, and suggesting optimisations to existing programs.
- Drive regional teamâ€™s product know-how, and the implementation of program best practices to optimize regional impact towards goals and long-term success of partnerships.
- Participate in global program development by identifying and quantifying new market opportunities, providing input to product roadmaps, and advocating their implementation within program and product teams
- Act as an internal and external advocate for our mobile partners
- BS or BA in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- Professional experience in mobile industry, preferably management consulting, product management, or partnerships. Experience with, or interest in developing and optimising products through a quantitative process (e.g. program/product management for an internet company, data products for a mobile operator, or growth hacking)
- Deep understanding of mobile business models (e.g. mobile operator or internet service), go-to-market strategies, and understanding of industry business drivers. Strong communication skills and experience in delivering concise, structured, and effective presentations.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint and experience in decision making with large data sets and quantitative analysis.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and cross-functional management skills with a clear focus under pressure. * Ability to travel internationally, up to 40% of the time. Comfort working across time zones, remote teams and cultures required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Gym Benefits
- Transport benefits
- Laundry Benefit
- Posted: 29 January 2019
- Closing Date: 29 March 2019
Back to top