Messenger Business Product Marketing Manager
Messenger is one of the fastest growing apps in the world-over 1.3 billion people use it every month. Messenger offers a rich and expressive way to instantly connect with the people. Whether sending a text, or sharing photos and videos, making a free call or video chat, Messenger makes it easy to communicate. Messenger is also redefining messaging apps with a hugely popular platform that allows businesses to effectively communicate with their customers. As a team, we combine the best parts of a fast-moving startup while operating at global scale. We're looking for a results-driven, execution-focused Product Marketing Manager to join our team and work closely with Product, Engineering & Sales to develop and grow Messenger's ad products and business solutions. The successful candidate must have strong experience in business strategy and a demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams across the company to drive results. Ideally, the candidate has experience leading go-to-market or commercialization of a product or service, preferably in digital advertising or business-to-business industries. He or she must thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams, exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills, and have a strong bias for action. If you are passionate about solving business problems and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we'd be thrilled to meet you. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
MESSENGER BUSINESS PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess and prioritize expansion opportunities, building both business strategy and external narratives for Messenger
- Identify opportunities by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broader Facebook and messaging ecosystem to develop product direction and positioning
- Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize advertising product opportunities for helping businesses drive business outcomes using Messenger
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive product beta programs and launches
- Partner with Product Marketing Communications and all sales channels to create product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials, press releases, etc.
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing adoption plans in partnership with Sales, Marketing, and Product
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years work experience in strategy consulting, product marketing, business development, sales operations, or equivalent function
- Communicator with experience simplifying concepts and influencing executive audiences
- Cross-functional experience collaborating with partners and managing stakeholders
- Advertising, media or other B2B experience
- Experience working in product marketing or product management (working closely with product team and/or sales)
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top