Media Partner Services (Sport Analysis)
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a data specialist to join its Partner Services team in the Sport vertical. The Media Partnerships team manages strategic relationships with our key media partners and public figures across Entertainment, News and Sports for public content on Facebook. This role will work closely with Strategic Partnership Managers (SPMs) in engaging with top strategic partners, with an emphasis on partner analysis and product expertise. In addition, this role will work closely with SPMs in developing market strategies, and identifying opportunities and target partners. Besides external partners and the SPM team, this role will also interface and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as the Planning & Strategy, Partner Marketing, Media Operations and Partner Engineering teams. This is a full-time position based in London.
- Conduct data and insights analysis for Sports partners (Athletes, Teams and Leagues) in order to advise on content strategy and identify opportunities
- Monitor partner trends, track industry wide metrics and analyze performance and trends, co-own strategy and goal planning with SPMs
- Leverage data to identify market and partner-level opportunities
- Specialize in relevant products – closely interacting with related global teams and be the key go-to person for their vertical
- Support team projects and events (e.g. educational workshops for partners)
- Support SPMs in engaging and account management of top strategic partners
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 2-3 years of experience in analytics, operations and/or project management
- Experience working with data and drawing insights from data
- Excel expertise and strong experience with SQL required
- Understanding of the digital media markets
- experience working in Sports is a plus
- Able to work both independently, and also as a team with relevant SPMs
- Ability to multi-task, working on different projects and with different partners simultaneously
- Communication and presentation skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top