Media Partner Services, Southern Europe
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.Facebook is seeking to grow its Partner Services team within Media Partnerships, with a role working closely with Strategic Partner Managers to optimize how we work with media organizations in France, Spain, Italy. This role will execute on a strategy designed to support publishers through data and insights, product education, and high-touch solutions. The Partnerships team is the external arm of Facebook and works with the world’s largest and most exciting news, sports, and entertainment partners across the full suite of Facebook Inc. products. A strong sense of prioritization and focus, as well as exceptional analytical and communication skills, are a must. This position is full-time, located in London.
- Proactively analyze and communicate metrics and vertical trends as they relate to news partners
- Develop an understanding of partners’ goals and help track progress
- Manage the implementation and optimization of educational trainings and workshops
- Align with product and operations teams to act as an expert for specific media products
- Offer high-touch solutions based on familiarity with product launch status and bugs
- Serve as an internal advocate in connecting teams to product and operational solutions
- Develop and maintain the measurement infrastructure to drive strategic growth in the vertical
- Support news partners and liaise with Strategic Partner Managers and other internal stakeholders to ensure that partners have the best possible experience on the platform
- Proactively advocate for partners and push issues toward resolution
- BA or BS Degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, operations, audience development, project management and/or account management
- 2+ years of experience in the media industry
- Ability to analyze data to tell a story and make strategic recommendations
- Passion for news and journalism
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally, both internally and externally
- Experience in planning, delivering and executing campaigns and reports
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Strong passion for Facebook and our mission
- French, Spanish or Italian language skills preferred. Multiple European languages a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top