Media Partner Services - Instagram
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Instagram is seeking to grow its Partner Services team across Entertainment, News, Sports and Emerging Talent in EMEA. The Media Partnerships team manages strategic relationships with our key media partners and public figures across Entertainment, News, Emerging talent and Sports. This role will work closely with Strategic Partnership Managers (SPMs) in engaging with top strategic partners, including account management, product education and partner analysis as well as developing market strategies, and identifying opportunities and target partners. The role will have the opportunity to work directly and independently with relevant contacts in partner organizations. Besides external partners and the SPM team, this role will also interface and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as Partner Marketing, Data and Media Operations teams. This is a full-time position, based in London.
- Support SPMs in engaging and account management of top strategic partners
- Conduct data and insights analysis for external partners
- Monitor industry trends and co-own strategy and goals with SPMs
- Leverage data to identify market and partner-level opportunities
- Specialize in relevant products – closely interacting with related global teams and be the key go-to person for their area of expertize
- Support team projects and events (e.g. educational workshops for partners).
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 1+ years of experience in account management, operations and/or project management
- Understanding of the digital media market
- Able to work both independently, and as a team with relevant SPMs
- Experience working with, and drawing insights from, data
- Ability to multi-task, working on different projects and with different partners simultaneously
- Communication and presentation skills.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top