Media Operations Manager, North America
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address the issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products, and packaging these insights for the rest of the company.
We are seeking a leader to manage our core media integrity function within Media Operations for North America. The Media Integrity team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and Media constituents. Candidates will be data driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes. They are expected to think creatively about nebulous issues and are passionate about problem solving. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This role is based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team while removing roadblocks and encouraging innovative solutions
- Lead and enable a high-performing team to deliver on goals by providing superb 1:1 support while helping establish team goals and vision
- Improve integrity operations by understanding global challenges and needs, build scalable solutions to address industry segments and constituent pain-points
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders across partnerships, policy, legal, sales, and other operational teams to problem solve and design improved workflows
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including product, user experience, and operational efficiency
- BA or BS Degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, Finance, Physics, Applied Economics, Statistics, Business or other analytical field
- 5+ years of experience in online operations, consultancy, analytics or related industries
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in an effective manner
- Analytical background with an ability to manage results to metrics
- 1+ years of experience working with global teams
- Vendor management experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top