Media Delivery Manager, Global Business Marketing
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Global Business Marketing (GBM) team is looking for a Media Delivery Manager who is passionate about online advertising, analytics, and driving measurable results at a large scale.As an expert with data and technology, you will launch, optimize, and scale global marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of Facebook’s best products and features for businesses. You will use digital channels, such as email, ads, web, social, and onsite to drive results. This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Execute against go-to-market plans to drive awareness and adoption of Facebook’s business solutions
- Launch and optimize campaigns across multiple online channels (Email, Facebook Ads, Display, Web, and Onsite) to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or revenue improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns and build world-class marketing infrastructure
- Own all aspects of trafficking, optimization, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- BA/BS degree in economics, statistics, computer science, or other quantitative field
- 8+ years of experience with track record of increasing responsibility
- Business acumen and quantitative analytical skills
- Experience with SQL or similar data skills
- Experience in at least one digital marketing channel, including Email, Facebook Ads, Display, Onsite Merchandising, etc.
- Advanced degree in related field
- Global experience and track record
- Experience with HTML and CSS
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top