Mechanical Quality Engineering Intern, Oculus
As a Mechanical Engineering Intern within our Quality Engineering team at Oculus, you'll help develop quality products and processes for next generation consumer virtual reality products. We're looking for someone with critical problem solving skills and analytical aptitude who can apply their skill in order to solve problems in creative, insightful ways.
- You'll be responsible for developing metrics, evaluating performance and driving improvements for critical to quality features for future virtual reality products during your internship. You'll work with and get feedback from the cross-functional Oculus engineering and operations teams during the project.
- Working towards a Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering (or a related discipline)
- Experience in design, development or manufacturing a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of basic statistics a plus
- Passion for consumer electronics products
Back to top