Measurement Solutions Consultant, Product & Service Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
At Facebook, Measurement Solutions Consultants are creative problem solvers who strive to reconcile business challenges using various technologies to create effective marketing solutions. MSCs are technical and operational consultants striving to help advertisers become better marketers. They contribute to creating delightful experiences for consumers making marketing more relevant and effectively driving more business for their clients.
As a Measurement Solutions Consultant, you will be the technical point of contact and solution architect responsible for implementing measurement solutions, using data and analytics to build comprehensive solutions, and provide consultative services to challenging measurement issues. As an analytical consultant and measurement implementation specialist, you will be supporting the setup and execution of Facebook measurement solutions.
- Deeply understand the FB Ads and Measurement ecosystem, identify problems and solutions for FB Advertisers
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the ad technology and measurement eco-system and their application to client and prospect needs
- Build technical expertise in Facebook products including Ads API and Platform and provide consultative guidance to clients and partners
- Project-manage technical implementations, product issues, and escalations related to FB measurement solutions, delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Help launch products including supporting Alpha and Beta programs
- Partner closely with FB advertisers and cross-functional teams, including Measurement, Global Media Solutions, Product, and Engineering
- Identify and manage internal projects to enhance productivity and team education
- Work with Partnerships team to scale 3rd party integrations with FB Ads and Measurement solutions
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Advertising and/ or Technology industries
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Advertising or related degree/experience
- Professional work experience in a client facing technical consultancy role
- Demonstrated leadership skills at an industry level and with senior clients
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Deep understanding of Ad Tech (ad servers, measurement software, tagging, related channels & technologies) addressing both technical and business audiences
- Software development skills with experience building software developed in (at least one) Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
- Experience working with large data-sets, Hive and/or SQL
Back to top