Measurement Solutions Consultant, Product & Service Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Product & Service Operations (PSO) team helps businesses through scaled service delivery & operations. We combine deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable processes that support millions of advertisers across dozens of complex products. Our unique view on both product and service allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the voice of the customer and combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product improvements and scale operations. PSO is made up of multiple teams that focus on alpha/beta product testing, operational and technical support for business products, data management, and scaling the process of measuring outcomes from Facebook media buys.
Measurement Solutions Consultants are creative problem solvers who strive to reconcile business challenges using various technologies to create effective marketing solutions. Measurement Solutions Consultants are technical and operational consultants striving to help advertisers become better marketers. They contribute to creating delightful experiences for consumers making marketing more relevant and effectively driving more business for their clients.
As Measurement Solutions Consultants, you will be the technical point of contact and solution consultant, responsible for building client partnerships, using data and analytics to build comprehensive solutions, in addition to providing consultative services to challenging measurement and signal issues. As an analytical consultant and measurement/signal implementation specialist, you will be supporting the setup and execution of Facebook measurement and signal solutions. This role will be based out of our New York office.
- Deeply understand the FB Ads, Signals and Measurement ecosystem, identify problems and solutions for FB Advertisers
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the ad technology and measurement ecosystem and their application to client needs
- Build technical expertise in Facebook products (including the FB Pixel, FB SDK, Ads API, Measurement) and provide consultative guidance to clients and partners
- Project-manage technical implementations, product issues, and escalations related to FB measurement and signal solutions, delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Help launch products including supporting Alpha and Beta programs
- Partner closely with FB advertisers and cross-functional teams, including Measurement, Global Marketing Solutions, Product, and Engineering
- Identify and manage internal projects to enhance productivity and team education
- Work with Partnerships team to scale third party integrations with FB Ads and Measurement solutions
- 3+ years experience in the Advertising and/or Technology industries
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Advertising or related degree
- Experience in a client facing technical consultancy role
- Communication, leadership and cross-functional collaboration experience
- Experience in Ad Tech (ad servers, measurement software, tagging, related channels & technologies) with experience addressing both technical and non-technical audiences
- Software development skills with experience building software developed in at least one of the following: Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
- Experience working with large data-sets, Hive and/or SQL
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top