Measurement Scaling Program Manager, Marketing Science Scaled Solutions
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science team is the source for data driven insights around how businesses can market successfully on Facebook, from understanding consumer behavior on and off Facebook to providing actionable recommendations around optimizing marketing investments. The Marketing Science Scaling team is a new team that was born to take Marketing Science and measurement from touching hundreds to millions of clients. We are responding to demand from the rest of the company and overall market to scale the cutting-edge work we've done that has and will continue to push the advertising industry forward. You will be responsible for building a new foundation that will shape how Facebook clients and the industry experiences our work at scale. As a Measurement Scaling Program Manager on our team, you will be passionate about building empathy with clients and sales to understand their needs. You will create a vision for solving these needs. Lastly, you will lead execution with cross-functional partners and define pillars and metrics to measure success. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and have some experience and understanding of the advertising industry.
- Empathize and discover market needs from clients, sales and Marketing Science
- Create a vision to solve those needs by building consensus with leadership
- Drive alignment and execution with cross-functional teams including operations, sales, Marketing Science and engineering
- Lead data strategy, technical development and roll-out of highly scalable operations
- Define and analyze metrics of success and build tools to monitor progress
- Respond to changes and continue adapting and building in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Bachelors degree in STEM field
- 4+ years of experience in strategic consulting, advertising industry or technology companies
- Cross-functional, project management and leadership skills
- Ability to translate concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Track record of operating independently, solving problems creatively, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Experience working with data
- Experience with SQL
- Understand Facebook's position in the advertising industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative start-up environment
- Experience with SAS, R, SPSS, MATLAB
- Experience with Tableau
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top