Measurement Partnership Manager (APAC)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. The Research & Development and Partnerships function within Marketing Science Team is responsible for understanding how to measure and increase the impact of paid media on Facebook. In service of this goal, the team designs methods and data systems to improve the ability to measure value on and off of Facebook. The formation, development, and management of external partnerships with measurement companies, industry bodies, and other marketing platforms is instrumental to this. We seek someone to manage all such work with partners in the Asia-Pacific region. This position is full-time and based in Singapore.
- Develop capabilities for Facebook Advertisers to measure the impact of their advertising in the Asia-Pacific region through partnership with measurement, research, and industry partners as well as Facebook Product and Engineering teams.
- Manage a long-term strategy as to how Facebook should engage with the measurement industry in APAC, be the ‘PM’ of this strategy internally within Facebook and manage a team that executes against it externally in the region with partners.
- Build and manage strategic partnerships with Facebook’s measurement and research partners in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Prioritize different initiatives and projects with measurement and research partners across APAC with a focus on long-term strategy, resourcing, and investment requirements.
- Serve as the APAC point of contact for all global measurement and research partners and the primary point of contact for regional partners.
- Maintain strong internal relationships with Ads Product and Engineering teams based in other offices who work on the development of measurement products as well as other business teams globally that also work with measurement and research partners.
- Prioritize regional cross-publisher measurement requirements in APAC, and manage a long-term strategy as to how Facebook should engage with the measurement industry in each markets, be the ‘Product Manager’ of this strategy internally within Facebook and manage a team that executes against it externally with partners.
- Focus on innovation and scaled measurement initiative – Prototype “Proof of concepts” of measurement developments along with internal stakeholders and industry partners – Establish critical KPIs for decisions to ensure long term adoption and scalability of measurement solutions, both inside and outside Facebook.
- 8+ years of experience working in or with the ads measurement industry and a resulting deep understanding of and independent perspective on the industry — diverse experience across regions, functional roles, traditional and digital ecosystems, and audience and effectiveness measurement a definite plus.
- Experience developing business relationships and managing contract discussions with partners, preferably in the measurement space.
- Command of how mathematical and statistical concepts are applied to the measurement of advertising in both digital and traditional media — including sampling approaches, experimental design, and causal modeling
- Ability to manage projects across different internal and external stakeholders — recognizing personal incentives, managing expectations, and effectively communicating
- Educational background in quantitative field
- Intrinsically-motivated individual who prefers to work on projects of long-term strategic value for which impact may not be ubiquitously recognized immediately
- A bachelor’s degree is required. A master’s degree in a quantitative or business field is a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top