Measurement Partnership Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Facebook platform offers advertisers unprecedented opportunities to reach and engage consumers across the globe. The same properties that make the Facebook platform an ideal place for marketing also make the platform an ideal place to conduct ad effectiveness and consumer research. The Marketing Science Research & Development team is responsible for understanding how to measure the value of marketers' investments on Facebook. This team designs methodologies and data systems to improve the ability to measure value on and off of Facebook, and forms external partnerships with measurement companies, industry bodies, and other marketing platforms. We are looking for a Measurement Partnerships Lead to contribute to these efforts in the Asia-Pacific region, participating in the development of new measurement partnerships as well as evolving exisiting ones. He or she will drive this process end-to-end, working cross-functionally with other Facebook teams to discover new measurement partners, assess their capabilities, determine prioritization, draft legal agreements, test and validate the measurement products, and take the products to market. This person will work collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as Product, Product Marketing, Marketing Sciences, Legal, and Business Development. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest and understanding in analytics, meaningful experience with partnerships, and an understanding of how to bring new ideas to market. This position is full time and located in our Singapore office.
- Develop a deep understanding of Facebook's advertising measurement strategy
- identify and advocate for Asia-Pacific needs.
- Understand measurement markets, identify key partners and build strategic partnerships that bring new ideas in media analytics and measurement to market in the Asia-Pacific region
- Assess the validity and rigor of new data sources and approaches, and the capabilities of potential partners
- Serve as primary contact for Asia-Pacific-based measurement partners
- aligning with partner-focused colleagues in the R&D team around the world on our broader strategy.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams on issues related to measurement partnerships.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- An understanding and interest in advertising measurement
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically, and bring new ideas to market
- Experience conducting analyses using behavioral data sets and independent data manipulation (e.g., SQL) for diverse sets of stakeholders in a business environment.
- Experience with applied statistical analysis (R or Python) or coding (e.g., PHP) is a plus.•Ability to manage projects across different internal and external stakeholders -- recognizing personal incentives, managing expectations, and effectively communicating complex analytical concepts to to technical and non-technical audiences.
- A bachelor's degree is required. A master's degree in business or a quantitative field is a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top