Measurement Partner, SEA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Facebook Marketing Science partners globally across sales, product and engineering teams to provide data-driven strategic insights to help define our business strategy, product vision and road-map. The Marketing Science team is charged with demonstrating the ROI / Value of the platform, develop best practices and inform product development.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. This role will be working to apply techniques to understand consumers and ad effectiveness through innovative analytics, methods, and products. This position is full time and located in Singapore.
- Working closely with SEA Marketing Science and Sales team, this role will produce analyses and research that will strengthen the strategic value of Facebook's marketing science relationship with our largest advertisers
- Specifically for key verticals and clients understand the data infrastructure and execute data analysis to support creation of marketing and measurement narrative for the vertical strategy
- Support the data insights with appropriate consumer research with third parties to add richness to the insights
- Create data analysis frameworks and pipelines which can scale across the region support people in market
- Partner with account team to work with top advertisers and provide deep-dive analysis to change advertisers behaviour and make revenue impact
- Drive the Facebook measurement and solution narrative in emerging advertisers, through a consultative approach supported by a learning agenda
- Help educate the market on the value of people based measurement through events and seminars.
- Bachelor's degree from a top institution in an analytical field (e.g. Economics, Computer Science Marketing/Marketing Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
- Prior work experience of 5 years plus in data analytics or consulting based roles
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to clients
- Strong SQL and Excel skills, experience with packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc. is a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top