Measurement Partner Lead, EMEA
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Facebook platform offers marketers unprecedented opportunities to reach and engage consumers across the globe, and the Marketing Science Research & Development team is responsible for understanding how to measure the value of their investment on Facebook. This team designs methodologies and data systems to improve the ability to measure value on and off of Facebook, and forms external partnerships with measurement companies, industry bodies, and other marketing platforms.
We are looking for a Measurement Partnership Lead to contribute to these efforts in the EMEA region, participating in the development of new measurement partnerships as well as evolving existing ones. He or she will drive this process end-to-end, working cross-functionally with other Facebook teams to discover new measurement partners, assess their capabilities, determine prioritization, draft legal agreements, and test and validate the measurement products ready for market launch. This person will work collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as Product, Data Partnerships, Legal, Security and the broader Marketing Science team.
The ideal candidate has a strong interest and understanding in analytics, meaningful experience with partnership development at a relevant organization, and a deep understanding of how to bring new ideas in measurement to market. This position is full-time and based in London.
- Develop a deep understanding of Facebook’s advertising measurement strategy.
- Understand measurement markets, identify key partners and build strategic partnerships that bring new ideas in media analytics and measurement to market.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key measurement partners, aligning with partner-focused colleagues in the R&D team around the world on our broader strategy.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams on issues related to measurement partnerships.
- 10+ years of measurement, analytic, or relevant experience ( including 2+ years of experience in partner development roles).
- A strong understanding and interest in advertising measurement.
- A demonstrated ability to negotiate complex deals, think strategically and bring new ideas to market.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. A demonstrated ability to clarify and summarise complex issues.
- Advanced degree in psychology, statistics, economics, behavioral/social science, business, or a related quantitative field preferred.
- International research experience/knowledge would be beneficial as would a technical skill set.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top