(Mexico City, Mexico)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
A Measurement Partner at Facebook works with internal and external clients and the industry on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business outcomes. To accomplish this, the person in this role will drive industry adoption of Facebook preferred measurement methods and products and design and execute empirical research for individual clients and at the industry-level. Driving good measurement with clients will require designing tests and doing research to help clients understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media. Conclusions from this work will showcase what good measurement is and how a client can act upon it to drive business impact. In some cases the existing measurement products and approaches will not be a perfect fit for clients, verticals, or countries. In these cases, Measurement Partners will focus on customizing existing capabilities or in some cases piloting new, scalable capabilities in partnership with Product, R&D, and Partnerships. Facebook is seeking strong researchers to join this team: we're looking for people with strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as familiarity with large data sets and data tools. To successfully influence how clients conduct and use measurement, the candidate will need to be able to work cross-functionally with advertisers, sales teams, and other members of the Marketing Science team.
- Manage a complex set of client relationships across industry and client groups, functions, brands, and in some cases geographies to drive our measurement objectives
- Engage with clients to measure true business value by building and operationalizing "learning agendas" that highlights how a client can improve business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques
- Design tests to showcase the power of good measurement using client data and Facebook or third party technology tools
- Conduct in-depth and custom ad effectiveness studies to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media
- Communicate complex research results to general audience
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features, products and partnerships and drive client engagement around measurement innovation, including products alphas and beta
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners such as Sales, Product, R&D, Ads Research, Creative Shop etc
- 5+yrs experience in marketing with an analytical background, or consulting or research and analytics research experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required in an analytical field such as Economics, Business, Finance, Engineering, or similar
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audience
- Client-facing experience (internal or external), including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results
- Experience working with data-sets, statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA, and Hive and/or SQL is a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top