Measurement Operations Vendor Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Product & Service Operations (PSO) team helps businesses through scaled service delivery & operations. We combine deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable processes that support millions of advertisers across dozens of complex products. Our unique view on both product and service allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the voice of the customer and combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product improvements and scale operations. PSO is made up of multiple teams that focus on alpha/beta product testing, operational and technical support for business products, data management, and scaling the process of measuring outcomes from Facebook media buys.
Facebook is changing the way marketers measure ads. If the idea of representing Facebook in an industry with amazing growth excites you, then you should join our team. Facebook is seeking an experienced professional to join our vendor support team. We're looking for a talented and proactive individual to join a small team that supports the global day-to-day operations of our measurement services vendor. This is a role with many diverse responsibilities, including monitoring quality of service, facilitating escalations, monitoring trends in performance, and investigating opportunities to create and implement more efficient processes or solve for knowledge/service gaps. You will also partner with the Facebook Measurement Expert team in providing best practices across a variety of measurement studies and services. This role will be the central point of contact for both the vendor and Measurement Expert leads working in partnership to provide accurate and timely measurement study service.
This role will be based out of our Austin, TX office.
- Diagnose and solve for gaps in vendor service support based on customer satisfaction, quality review and process adherence
- Create and communicate analysis of vendor performance based on quality and accuracy of service
- Effectively understand internal customer issues and change in demand
- Manage the vendor's service performance based volume, service levels and accuracy of delivery
- Ensure the vendor meets the contracted customer satisfaction and efficiency standards
- Organize and sometimes facilitate vendor training in partnership with our Marketing Science team
- Act as point of contact for internal partner & internal client escalations
- Analyze data to determine trends in performance across vendors and regions
- Educate internal stakeholders on team structure, responsibilities, processes, etc. and communicate team performance internally
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of professional work experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience with issue facilitation and troubleshooting
- Ability to manage multiple issues/projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to identify impact of issues and projects to other areas of the business (e.g. Clients, Engineering, Product, Legal, Marketing)
- Ability to analyze trends and issues and create actionable plans to address
- Ability to manage multiple correspondences/tasks/activities
- Ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated cross-group collaboration across multiple groups
- Masters degree
- Experience with analytics or statistical analysis
- Working knowledge of one or more CRM systems
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top