Marketplace Analyst, Audience Network
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s Audience Network helps publishers monetize their audiences through access to over 4 million global advertisers and delivery technology. The Audience Network uses powerful people-based marketing to make it easy for publishers to show their audience better, more relevant ads while driving the best results for advertisers. The Audience Network Marketplace Management team is an analytics group focused on optimizing yield for the publishers while ensuring our advertisers see effective and valuable delivery on the Audience Network. The team conducts research into the Audience Network marketplace, provides **data and insights to guide overall product and business strategy, and identifies best practices that improve publisher yield or advertiser value. This is a hands-on role that combines day-to-day analytics (focusing on understanding the Audience Network’s complex ecosystem, modeling the interaction between supply and demand, and informing tactical and strategic decisions) and cross functional leadership (setting analytics priorities, developing scalable processes, guiding marketplace research.) Applicants should have a strong quantitative background, experience analyzing large data-sets. This position is full time and located in our London office. Some amount of travel (domestic and international) will be expected in the role.
- Lead projects to improve technical and quantitative understanding of the Audience Network throughout the company.
- Work cross functionally with product, product marketing, and sales on optimization opportunities and insights.
- Lead in-depth partner/client interactions grounded in marketing analytics, measurement, and yield optimization.
- Work with product and engineering team to solve business problems.
- 5+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (such as Mathematics, Statistics, or *Economics, or Finance) – Masters or higher degree an advantage.
- Experience building analytical models and working with structured and unstructured data sets to drive business decisions.Experience with data manipulation tools (e.g., Hive and/or SQL) data visualization (e.g. Tableau), statistical analysis (R or Python).Experience with cross functional collaboration (sales, product, data engineering).
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top