Marketplace Analyst, Audience Network
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Audience Network helps publishers monetize their audiences through access to over 4 million global advertisers and delivery technology. The Audience Network uses powerful people-based marketing to make it easy for publishers to show their audience better, more relevant ads while driving the best results for advertisers. The Audience Network Marketplace Management team is an analytics group focused on optimizing yield for the publishers while ensuring our advertisers see effective and valuable delivery on the Audience Network.
The team conducts research into the Audience Network marketplace, provides data and insights to guide overall product and business strategy, and identifies best practices that improve publisher yield or advertiser value. This is a hands-on role that combines day-to-day analytics (focusing on understanding the Audience Network's complex ecosystem, modeling the interaction between supply and demand, and informing tactical and strategic decisions) and cross functional leadership (setting analytics priorities, developing scalable processes, guiding marketplace research.)
Applicants should have a strong quantitative background, experience analyzing large data-sets. This position is full time and located in our London office. Some amount of travel (domestic and international) will be expected in the role.
- Lead projects to improve technical and quantitative understanding of the Audience Network throughout the company.
- Work cross functionally with product, product marketing, and sales on optimization opportunities and insights.
- Lead in-depth partner/client interactions grounded in marketing analytics, measurement, and yield optimization.
- Work with product and engineering team to solve business problems.
- 5+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (such as Mathematics, Statistics, or *Economics, or Finance) - Masters or higher degree an advantage.
- Experience building analytical models and working with structured and unstructured data sets to drive business decisions.
- Experience with data manipulation tools (e.g., Hive and/or SQL) data visualization (e.g. Tableau), statistical analysis (R or Python).
- Experience with cross functional collaboration (sales, product, data engineering).
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Pension Benefits, Life Assurance, Childcare Benefits, Gym Benefits, Transport benefits, Laundry Benefit.
- Posted April 18th 2017, Closing date: May 17 2017.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top