Marketing Science Program Manager, Auction & Delivery
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The massive scale and heavy engagement of the people using our products make the Facebook platform an ideal place for marketers to build their brands and businesses. Facebook Advertising is driven through a complex and ever-changing marketplace. Advertisers and partners look to Facebook to help them better understand and navigate buying media through Facebook's ads auction. As a part of Marketing Science's scaled support model, this individual will be focused on accelerating support, education and proactive strategies in the area of Auction & Delivery for different tiers of customer segments, markets and verticals. The successful candidate will focus on understanding the current best practices for driving value in Facebook ads marketplace, and pushing these learnings out through various initiatives and channels. They will also be responsible for defining a global strategy, communicating out and understanding efficacy of these programs.
The ideal candidate for this position will be passionate about the Facebook family of businesses (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, Oculus), and have worked in either Marketing or Advertising with an analytical approach to understanding media buying practices and its impact on driving outcomes. They will have a proven track of driving strategic initiatives from initial planning through execution and coordinating across regions, and many cross-functional programs. They would be intellectually curious, a great communicator, data-driven, a fast learner, strong teacher and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. Applicants should have a talent for taking complex concepts and distilling them into clear accessible learnings, and a willingness to empower and help others through sharing their knowledge.
- Determine, design and test education, consultation and proactive initiative programs supporting Auction and Delivery
- Partner closely with our regional teams that will be supporting these efforts for local sales teams and client segments
- Partner and contribute to design of scaled education efforts based on learnings from different regions
- Create a process and structure how best practices and learnings will be scaled
- Develop deep understanding and expertise of the Facebook Auction
- Empower others through sharing of knowledge and execution of education programs
- Present polished findings and recommendations directly to various stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in analytical or business field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Business or Finance)
- 3+ years of program management or strategic program development experience
- Experience communicating concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience working with and influencing in a cross-functional relationship
- Experience operating independently and delivering results in an organized manner
Back to top