Marketing Science Partner, Nordics
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science team is charged with driving good measurement, demonstrating the ROI/value of the platform, developing best practices and informing product development. The Measurement Partner position will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise media agencies and advertisers on measurement strategy and work with them on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business performance.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative measurement professional, preferably with marketing analytics experience to drive the Facebook measurement strategy with media agencies in the Nordics and with advertisers. We're looking for people with strong research and critical thinking skills to successfully influence how media agencies, advertisers and the wider industry conduct and use measurement.
This role involves developing strong relationships, engaging and influencing key stakeholders across the agency sector and with selected advertisers. They will be responsible for working with agencies in driving relevant data integrations, designing tests and research to help understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and online advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. They should demonstrate a strong understanding of the media landscape and ability to apply quantitative techniques to understand consumer behaviour and advertising effectiveness through innovative analytics, methodologies and products. A working understanding of advertising technology will be essential.
The role is based in our Stockholm Office.
- Work closely with the with Nordic and the wider EMEA Marketing Science team to produce and manage analyses and research that will prove the value of Facebookâ€™s advertising business
- Conduct in-depth and custom ad effectiveness studies to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media
- Influence advertisers and media agencies to change the way that they measure and optimise the effectiveness of their media
- Manage set of relationships across the agencies, functions to include leadership, strategy, data and analytics, client directors and planning directors
- Communicate complex research results to general audience
- Educate advertisers and media agencies on Facebook measurement and research capabilities
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships teams to identify opportunities for new features, products, and partnerships and drive client engagement around measurement innovation, including product alphas and beta.
- 5+yrs experience in digital media, specifically dealing with data, analytics and measurement
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent required in an advanced degree in an analytical field such as Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Behavioural Social Science or similar
- A solid understanding of the advertising industry (especially online) and measurement methods/technologies most commonly used including attribution modelling
- Excellent understanding of online media, social platforms, related APIs and ad products
- Strong interpersonal client-facing experience, including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods to non-technical audiences
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results
- Previous experience working with large data sets
- Preferable Scandinavian speaking
- Knowledge of statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA and hive and /or SQL an advantage
Back to top