Marketing Science Partner, Nordics
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science team is charged with driving good measurement, demonstrating the ROI/value of the platform, developing best practices and informing product development. The Measurement Partner position will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise media agencies and advertisers on measurement strategy and work with them on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business performance.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative measurement leader in the Nordics, preferably with marketing analytics experience to drive the Facebook measurement strategy with media agencies in the Nordics and with advertisers. We're looking for people with strong research and critical thinking skills to successfully influence how media agencies, advertisers and the wider industry conduct and use measurement.
This role involves developing strong relationships, engaging and influencing key stakeholders across advertisers and the agency sector. They will be responsible for working with advertisers in designing tests and research to help understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and online advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. They should demonstrate a strong understanding of the media landscape and ability to apply quantitative techniques to understand consumer behaviour and advertising effectiveness through innovative analytics, methodologies and products. A working understanding of advertising technology will be essential.
The role is based in our Stockholm Office.
- Responsible for working with the wider Marketing Science team to develop and deliver the measurement strategy in the Nordics.
- Drive deep, strategic relationships with Facebook clients and agencies through identity based measurement and 'learning agendas' that highlight how a client can improve business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques.
- Conduct in-depth custom analysis and ad effectiveness studies to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media.
- Communicate complex research results to a general audience.
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as
- Product and Solutions Partner Development to identify opportunities for new features, products and partnerships and drive client engagement around measurement innovation, including products alphas and beta.
- Educate clients, agencies and the industry on Facebook measurement and research capabilities.
- Manage relationships and attendance with Nordic Joined Industry Committees promoting more granular and experimental based measurement.
- Work on White Papers and thought leadership pieces on 'best in class measurement', from both a DR and Brand perspective.
- 10+yrs experience in Research and/or Marketing with an analytical background.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required. Advanced degree in statistics, economics, behavioral or social science or a related quantitative degree preferred
- A solid understanding of the advertising industry (especially online) and measurement methods/technologies most commonly used.
- Strong knowledge of the Industry (experience in managing relationships with Joined Industry Committees will be a significant plus)
- Excellent understanding of online media.
- Client-facing experience, including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audience.
- Direct experience independently scoping and executing an analytical project from start to finish.
- Direct experience of analysing data sets to understand patterns and provide client insights.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally and influence clients.
- Previous experience working with large data sets statistical software such as R/PANDA, SPSS, SAS, STATA, MATLAB and hive and /or SQL an advantage.
- Strongly prefer Scandinavian speaking
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top