Marketing Science Partner, Global Accounts
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Facebook platform offers brand advertisers limitless opportunities to reach and engage consumers across the globe. The same properties that make the Facebook platform an ideal place for brand marketing also make the platform an ideal place to conduct ad effectiveness and consumer research. The APAC Marketing Science team is seeking an experienced research & analytics professional to partner with our largest global accounts to understand their consumers on Facebook and the effectiveness of their marketing investment both on and off Facebook.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, the desire to get out on the front lines of brand advertising, and a passion for generating data-based insights. This role will challenge the candidate to not only provide strategic direction to major brand advertisers on their measurement efforts, but also to undertake original audience research, work deeply with the external research industry, and develop strategic insights into marketing on the Facebook platform. Applicants should be comfortable in a client-facing role, quantitatively oriented with experience in analyzing large datasets, focused on results, and self-motivated. This is a full-time position based in our Singapore Office.
- Work closely with a selection of Facebook's largest multi-national advertisers to develop research and detailed learning agendas to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies on & off Facebook
- Conduct in-depth custom market research studies and advertising effectiveness studies for advertisers, leveraging internal survey and data analysis tools
- Influence clients to adopt better measurement practices to drive their marketing effectiveness
- Drive adoption of measurement methodologies, products and approaches in support of the client or vertical "learning agenda".
- Design tests to showcase the power of good measurement using client data and Facebook or third-party technology tools.
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for Facebook advertisers to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media.
- Communicate complex research results to internal and external stakeholders
- Represent Facebook at industry events and conferences at it pertains to measurement solutions
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D and Partnership to identify opportunities for new features, products and partnerships and drive client engagement around measurement innovation, including product alpha and beta.
- Partner closely with Facebook's cross-functional partners
- 7+ years of relevant experience, media/marketing measurement or analytics experience and general love of data and numbers
- Advanced Degree in Social Science (Economics, Political Science, Psychology etc.), Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, or similar field.
- Graduate research degree / experience preferred
- Solid understanding of online advertising and familiarity with brand advertising and marketing frameworks, including ad effectiveness measurement techniques
- Excellent communication and client-interaction skills are essential
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Strong quantitative background with strong Excel and SQL skills and the curiosity and persistence to work with large databases
- Statistical analysis experience valuable, including but not limited to experimental design
- Familiarity with survey research methods and considerations
- Management consulting, agency, or sales experiences are highly valuable
- Please note all applications must be submitted in English
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top