Marketing Science Partner, CEE
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science measurement team is charged with driving good measurement, demonstrating the ROI/value of the platform, developing best practices and informing product development. The Marketing Science Partner, CEE position will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise clients and the industry on measurement strategy and work with them on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business performance.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative measurement professional with direct response/performance market experience to drive the Facebook measurement and Direct Response (DR) strategy for the CEE region. We're looking for people with strong DR and critical thinking skills to successfully influence how clients, agencies and the wider industry conduct and use measurement.
This role involves developing strong client relationships, engaging and influencing key clients, designing tests and research to help understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media from a DR perspective.
We are looking for someone with deep digital knowledge plus the ability to work in a complex environment with many stakeholders including product, engineers, creative and marketing. Conclusions from this work will identify how a client can act to drive business impact.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and online advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. They should demonstrate a strong understanding of the media landscape and the ability to apply statistical techniques to understand consumer behaviour and advertising effectiveness through innovative analytics, methodologies and products across a number of verticals. This position is fulltime and located in our Dublin office.
- Partner with Facebook sales team to drive deep, strategic relationships with Facebook clients and agencies through identity based measurement and â€learning agendasâ€™ that highlight how a client can improve business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques.
- Manage a complex set of client relationships across industry and client groups, functions, brands, agencies, to drive clients measurement objectives.
- Conduct in-depth custom analysis and ad effectiveness studies to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media.
- Communicate complex research results to general audience.
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as
- Product, R&D, and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features, products and partnerships and drive client engagement around measurement innovation, including products alphas and beta.
- Educate clients, agencies and the industry on Facebook measurement and research capabilities.
- Work on White Papers and thought leadership pieces on â€good measurementâ€™, DR and performance marketing measurement.
- 5+yrs experience in DR/Performance Marketing with an analytical / statistical background.
- Bachelors degree or an advanced degree in statistics, economics, behavioral or social science / related quantitative degree preferred.
- A solid understanding of the advertising industry (especially online) and measurement methods/technologies most commonly used.
- Excellent understanding of online media, social platforms, related APIs, ad products and ad tech.
- Client-facing experience, including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audience.
- Direct experience independently scoping and executing analytical projects from start to finish.
- Direct experience of analysing and manipulate data sets to understand patterns and provide client insights.
- Previous experience working with large data sets, statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA and hive and /or SQL.
Back to top