Marketing Science Partner, CEE
To fulfill this mission, the Marketing Science team at Facebook is actively seeking a full-time, experienced Marketing Science Partner.
A Marketing Science Partner at Facebook works with internal and external clients in an industry vertical such as Automotive, E-commerce, Entertainment, CPG, Fin-Serv, Tech etc. on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business outcomes. To accomplish this, the person in this role will work both reactively and proactively with clients, using Facebook's industry leading data science tools and data sets.
Driving good measurement with advertisers will require designing tests (conversion lift, brand lift, attribution etc.) and doing research to help clients understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media.
The Marketing Science Partner will also focus on customizing existing capabilities or in some cases piloting new, scalable capabilities in partnership with Product, R&D, and Partnerships.
Facebook is seeking exceptional candidates to join the Marketing Science team with proven analytical and critical thinking skills as well as familiarity with large data sets, Marketing research and data manipulation tools. To successfully influence how advertisers conduct and use measurement, the candidate should be able to work cross-functionally with teams such as Creative Shop, Ads Research, Product Marketing and partner closely with the Sales team.
MARKETING SCIENCE PARTNER, CEE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with sales teams, clients and agencies when required by demonstrating the value of "learning agendas" and sharing research-based best practices to measure true business value. The best practices and learning agendas will highlight how a client can improve business outcomes
- Partner closely with sales to manage a scaled set of accounts and prioritize which clients will get servicing from the team
- Support client engagement with third party vendors responsible for setting up and conducting measurement studies
- Drive client, vertical, and industry adoption of preferred measurement methodologies, best practices, products, and approaches in support of the "learning agenda"
- Design tests to showcase the power of good measurement using client data and Facebook or third-party technology tools
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for Facebook advertisers to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media
- Communicate complex research results to a general audience
- Offer selective consultation with clients & agencies on business hypothesis to test, measurement design & feasibility or insights interpretation
- Operate internal & external education & training workshops to raise awareness & advocacy of Measurement solutions & analytical best practices such as auction and use of lift tools
- Bachelor's degree in a Quantitative field such as Business, Statistics, Economics, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Direct experience independently scoping and executing research projects with clients and or cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience analyzing and manipulating data sets to understand patterns and provide insights
- Ability to communicate technical content to general audience
- Client-facing experience (internal or external), including ability to drive meetings or change through adoption of new products or research methods
- Experience with digital advertising measurement methods and technologies
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data-sets, statistical software such as R, SPSS, SAS as well as data extraction tools such as Hive and/or SQL
- Experience with field experiments, experimental design, survey sampling, and/or panel data
- Experience with digital advertising for brand and DR outcomes
- Russian as a native or second language
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top