Marketing Science Partner, CEE
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science measurement team is charged with driving good measurement, demonstrating the ROI/value of the platform, developing best practices and informing product development. The CEE Marketing Science Partner position will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise clients and the industry on measurement strategy and work with them on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business performance.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative measurement professional, with direct response/performance marketing , Research and Brand experience to drive the Facebook measurement strategy in Central Eastern Europe. Covering the key markets of Poland, Russia, Hungary, Romania, Czech and Greece. We're looking for people with strong research and critical thinking skills to successfully influence how clients, agencies and the wider industry conduct and use measurement.
This role involves developing strong client relationships, engaging and influencing key clients across multiple verticals such as Ecom, Retail, CPG, Auto, etc. They will be responsible for working with client teams in designing tests and research to help understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media from a direct response perspective.
We are looking for someone with deep digital knowledge and the ability to work in a complex environment with many stakeholders including product, engineers, creative and marketing. Conclusions from this work will identify how a client can act to drive business impact.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and online advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. They should demonstrate a strong understanding of the media landscape and ability to apply quantitative techniques to understand consumer behaviour and advertising effectiveness through innovative analytics, methodologies and products across a number of verticals. This position is full time and located in Warsaw.
- Responsible for working with the wider team to develop and deliver client strategy for verticals such as Ecom, Retail, CPG, Auto.
- Partner with Facebook sales team to drive deep, strategic relationships with Facebook clients and agencies through people based measurement and learning agendas that highlight how a client can improve business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques.
- Conduct in-depth and custom ad effectiveness studies to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media.
- Collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features, products and partnerships.
- Work on White Papers and thought leadership pieces on 'good measurement'
- Significant experience working across vertical with both DR and Brand measurement.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required, currently pursuing an advanced degree in statistics, economics, behavioral or social science or a related quantitative degree preferred.
- A solid understanding of the advertising industry (especially online) and measurement methods/technologies most commonly used.
- Excellent understanding of online media, social platforms, and related APIs and ad products.
- Client-facing experience, including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audience.
- Direct experience independently scoping and executing research projects from start to finish.
- Able to analyse and manipulate data sets to understand patterns and provide client insights.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally and influence clients.
- Previous experience working with large data sets, statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA and hive and /or SQL.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top