Marketing Science Partner - Benelux
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
To fulfill this mission, the Marketing Science team at Facebook is actively seeking a full-time, experienced Marketing Science Partner.
A Marketing Science Partner at Facebook works with internal and external clients in an industry vertical such as Automotive, E-commerce, Entertainment, CPG, Fin-Serv, Tech etc. on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business outcomes. To accomplish this, the person in this role will work both reactively and proactively with clients, using Facebook's industry leading data science tools and data sets.
Driving good measurement with advertisers will require designing tests (conversion lift, brand lift, attribution etc.) and doing research to help clients understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media. This work will require direct engagement with clients as well as using out third party scaling solutions to help with the set up and running of studies. Conclusions from this work will showcase what good measurement is and how clients can act upon it to drive business impact. The Marketing Science Partner will also focus on customizing existing capabilities or in some cases piloting new, scalable capabilities in partnership with Product, R&D, and Partnerships.
Facebook is seeking exceptional candidates to join the Marketing Science team with proven analytical and critical thinking skills as well as familiarity with large data sets, Marketing research and data manipulation tools. To successfully influence how advertisers conduct and use measurement, the candidate should be able to work cross-functionally with teams such as Creative Shop, Ads Research, Product Marketing and partner closely with the Sales team.
- Consult with sales teams, clients and agencies when required by demonstrating the value of "learning agendas" and sharing research-based best practices to measure true business value. The best practices and learning agendas will highlight how a client can improve business outcomes.
- Partner closely with sales to manage a scaled set of accounts and prioritize which clients will get servicing from the team
- Support client engagement with third party vendors responsible for setting up and conducting measurement studies
- Drive client, vertical, and industry adoption of preferred measurement methodologies, best practices, products, and approaches in support of the "learning agenda"
- Design tests to showcase the power of good measurement using client data and Facebook or third-party technology tools
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for Facebook advertisers to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media
- Communicate complex research results to a general audience
- Offer selective consultation with clients & agencies on business hypothesis to test, measurement design & feasibility or insights interpretation
- Operate internal & external education & training workshops to raise awareness & advocacy of Measurement solutions & analytical best practices such as auction and use of lift tools
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Biostatistics, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Sociology or similar
- Direct experience independently scoping and executing research projects with clients and or cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience analyzing and manipulating data sets to understand patterns and provide insights
- Experience leading at an industry level and with senior clients
- Ability to communicate technical content to general audience.
- Client-facing experience (internal or external), including ability to drive meetings or change through adoption of new products or research methods.
- Experience with digital advertising measurement methods and technologies
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data-sets, statistical software such as R, SPSS, SAS as well as data extraction tools such as Hive and/or SQL
- Experience with field experiments, experimental design, survey sampling, and/or panel data
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA
- Experience with digital advertising for brand and DR outcomes
Back to top