Marketing Science Expert
(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.The Facebook platform offers marketers limitless opportunities to reach consumers. The same properties that make the Facebook platform an ideal place for marketing also make the platform an ideal place to conduct analytical work and marketing research to become a better marketer in the new mobile world. This role will be part of the Marketing Science Team focused on supporting our sales teams with helping clients understand their consumers on Facebook and the effectiveness of their ad spend. The person in this role will provide consultative support including advising internal and external stakeholders on measurement strategy and design. They will also be responsible for working directly with our sales and product marketing teams to identify and execute proactive scalable programs in market that lead to growth of our advertisers' businesses. These programs will span from key ad effectiveness research questions to industry, market, vertical, or measurement product strategies. They will be a key strategic leader for the market or verticals they support.The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a passion for generating data-based insights experience working with research organizations. They should have talent for taking complex concepts and distilling them into clear accessible formats. This role will challenge the candidate to not only provide strategic direction to advertisers on their measurement efforts, but also to develop strategic insights into marketing on the Facebook platform.
- Work with a broad array of Facebook advertisers to support clients in measuring true business value and growing their businesses through Facebooks' ad platforms
- Recommend product and solutions for different client needs and challenges as it pertains to media, marketing, or key measurement questions
- Engage in client conversations, presentations of results, and consult internally with the sales teams to ensure the right design and setup of measurement studies
- Deliver trainings/education for the sales teams through dedicated sessions and boot camps
- Design and/or lead key proactive programs that will help grow our advertisers' businesses (in partnership with product marketing and sales teams)
- Analyze key sets of ad effectiveness studies to summarize key learnings/findings for sharing out best practices and inform future strategies for businesses on Facebook
- Partner closely with sales and product marketing leaders to support larger business strategy development
- 8+ years of relevant experience, media/marketing measurement or analytics experience and general love of data
- Understanding of online advertising and familiarity with branding and performance advertising and marketing frameworks, including ad effectiveness measurement techniques
- Statistical analysis experience valuable, including but not limited to experimental design
- Experience inspiring action based on data-driven insights including influencing advertiser planning and buying behavior
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate complex concepts to varying audiences
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, economics, business administration, engineering or related quantitative field.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top