Marketing Science Agency Partner
(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Marketing Science team is passionate about data and measurement. We are a diverse set of researchers, analysts, data scientists and content experts shaping and defining the future of marketing. We're looking for talented people to come build with us. The Marketing Science Agency team is the structure within the Marketing Sciences that support those practices at the Advertising Agencies that can bring scale to those practices, by building a thought leadership conversation with agencies senior executives and helping Facebook considering their needs and points of view for the internal discussions and evolution of the products. The Marketing Science Agency Partner will be responsible for managing the overall measurement agenda with agencies including developing individual relationships with key influencers. This position will advise agency executives on strategy and measurement and work with them on an ongoing basis to adopt measurement practices and products as a way to improve business performance and achieve differentiation. This work includes formulating and negotiating agency wide frameworks to take advantage of Facebook measurement tools as well as partnering with the agency to drive this adoption with clients. Success in the role will be defined by the creation and execution of an agency Measurement Plan that ultimately instills good measurement at the heart of planning, buying and reporting activities. Driving product adoption and analysis will require internal project management skills across the Sales Agency, Measurement and Product teams. This person will also be required to liaise with the global agency team and provide input into joint business plans and trading arrangements. It also includes sharing results from analysis and product deployments, designing and executing scaled research programs/learning agendas, and managing quarterly business reviews and communicating product and partnership changes. This position is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina supporting South Cone region.
- Build strong senior level relationships and successfully market meaningful measurement solutions within the major holding company's agencies.
- Drive real outcomes measurement strategy.
- Create learning agendas with partner agencies.
- Support research studies, tests and analytics practices and recommend related strategic approaches for marketing activities based on agencies needs and experiences.
- Support the marketing and scaling teams in promoting learnings in their material (case studies, white papers and presentations) extracting value from the learnings that makes sense to the agencies.
- Negotiate agency level partnerships work with measurement leads to understand deal flow and key parameters.
- Drive scale in the adoption of Facebook measurement products and standards when relevant for all partners.
- Serve as a key communicator between the various agency touch points at Facebook and the agencies for all measurement related activities.
- Present workshops to drive scale for the Narrative Measurement at agencies
- Drive and support Measurement Org KPI's aligning with Measurement Partners.
- Work cross functionally between sales, marketing, and the engineering teams to ensure that client feedback is integrated with future plans.
- 5+ years of experience using data as a way of taking marketing to the next level.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration/Economics/Finance/Engineering or related field.
- Proven communication skills and the ability to communicate comfortably and effectively at all levels of a client organization.
- Experience and successful track record of negotiating enterprise agreements.
- Proven analytical and strategic planning background.
- Experience with analytical tools such as advanced Excel, statistical packages, such as SAS, R, Stata, or SQL required.
- Written and spoken English skills
- Written and spoken Spanish skills
- Management consulting, ad agency or research industry are highly valuable.
- Understanding of online ecosystem, advertising and measurement techniques are a plus.
- Availability to travel 20% of the time.
- MBA is a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top