Marketing Science Agency Director, EMEA
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This position will lead a team with the mission of enhancing our measurement relationships within agencies. We want to help agencies take advantage of the suite of measurement products that help show how advertising works across all elements of our apps and services.
From integrating data into planning systems to showing agencies how to get the most out of our insights API, there are many areas where we can help better educate on our capabilities to help agencies across a broad base of DR and Brand clients. Success in the role will be defined by the creation and execution of an agency Measurement Plan that ultimately instills first class measurement at the heart of media planning and buying activities.
This role will play the primary communication channel between Facebook and the agency for all things relating to measurement, this person will need to have a deep understanding of the agency eco-system and plan for us to execute at scale across the region. This includes sharing results from analysis and product deployments, managing QBRs and communicating product and partnership changes.
Experience in senior level conversations about strategic direction as well as the ability to have technical conversations about methodologies will be vital. The role will require a person with strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as familiarity with large data sets and data tools. The candidate will need to be able to work cross-functionally with sales teams, product teams, and other members of Marketing Science team in R&D, Ads Research and Auction Analytics.
- Manage a complex set of agency relationships across the EMEA region to educate agencies and encourage adoption of better measurement practices.
- Build strong c-level relationships and successfully market meaningful measurement solutions within the major holding company's agencies to help drive the adoption of Facebook measurement products and standards.
- Lead a team to develop strong stakeholder mapping for each of the agencies with understanding of their varying needs and strategies and how our measurement tools can help them meet their goals.
- To educate and inspire the use of and interpretation of data that sits within the Audience Insights API at an agency level.
- Be the regional voice to influence FB global agency strategy.
- Develop a team of varying skill levels to deliver excellent measurement work, identifying opportunities for progression and identifying and nurturing future leaders.
- Developing and nurturing relationships with key internal sales leadership partners across the region.
- Managing relationships with other measurement leads in EMEA and other agency Marketing Science peers to share knowledge, best practice and opportunities to further scale efforts across the region.
- Play a strategic role in developing the cross-platform and cross-media measurement approaches and agendas for large agencies, vertical categories or specific local markets
- Implement and monitor against a set of performance indicators the progress of each country and account.
- Be an active presence in the market and communicate complex research results to a general audience.
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features, products, and partnerships and drive engagement around measurement innovation, including product alphas and beta.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance (or similar)
- or equivalent work experience. An advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior level agency personnel.
- Strong knowledge of advertising measurement methods and technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills at an industry level.
- Demonstrable team management skills.
- Experience working with large data-sets, statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA, and Hive and/or SQL.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top