Marketing Researcher - Regional
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This is an exciting time at Facebook, and understanding people is more important than ever. The Marketing Researcher will be an integral part of the marketing team, and will design, execute and deliver high-impact primary research - both quantitative and qualitative. The ideal candidate will be a marketing research expert, with phenomenal analytical and communication skills.
This role will be a part of the Marketing Insights and Analytics team, partnering closely with cross-functional teams such as Consumer Marketing, Communications, Policy, and Product Marketing. The main focus areas will be the global opportunities and issues that are important to Facebook - particularly in Europe and emerging Asia.
In this role, you will influence marketing and communications strategy, represent the voice of the consumer, and be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of our campaigns across the world. You will demonstrate understanding and passion for topics including free speech/expression, privacy, economic impact, equality/inclusiveness and other areas of global importance.
Creativity, energy, flexibility, collaboration, and a passion for innovative research are a must.
This position is full-time and will be based in London and will require travel up to 25% of the time.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Medical Benefits Dental Benefits Vision Benefits Pension Benefits Life Assurance Childcare Benefits Gym Benefits Transport benefits Laundry Benefit Posted: 5/1/2018 Closing date: 5/29/2018
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support marketing, international cross-functional teams and Facebook at large.
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that inform the development of strategic marketing recommendations and campaign briefs that will reach hundreds of millions of people.
- Develop innovative methods of brand and advertising effectiveness research using Facebook's data and audience tools and working alongside external agencies. Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: Medical Benefits Dental Benefits Vision Benefits Pension Benefits Life Assurance Childcare Benefits Gym Benefits Transport benefits Laundry Benefit Posted: 5/1/2018 Closing date: 5/29/2018
- 8+ years of experience in Quantitative and Qualitative research.
- Knowledge of topics in public policy, and experience conducting research among different audiences.
- Experience in a consumer technology company.
- Experience using primary and secondary research to influence decision making, executives and colleagues.
- Knowledge of brand and advertising research, including marketing effectiveness.
- Experience directing agencies/vendors.
- Ability to execute quantitative research, including questionnaire design, fielding, analytics, and reporting.
- Understanding of social platforms and mobile ecosystems.
- Ability to communicate and present to internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Fluency in a European language preferred, especially German.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top