Marketing Researcher - PMM
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
You'll partner with Product Marketing to understand the needs of key audiences and help inform marketing programs and communications to articulate the value of Facebook products to consumers.
Creativity, energy, flexibility, collaboration, and a passion for translating complex ideas into simple and compelling messages are a must. If you move fast in executing research, as well as providing high-level topline actionable insights that the team can action right away and if you're invigorated by the opportunity to have a real impact on important topics, we want to speak with you!
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support the marketing organization and Facebook at large. The core focus will be on developing marketing and communications strategy based on consumer insights.
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that will have an effect on reaching hundreds of millions of people.
- Leveraging brand research such as brand equity, brand health or brand tracking. You will shape positioning and messaging, drive creative briefs, inform the development of product level or company level narratives.
- Travel up to 25% of the time. Both domestic and international travel.
- 5+ years of qualitative and quantitative primary research experience on client or supplier side
- Experience on the front end of the marketing process and directing agencies/vendors to deliver results
- Experience with executing full-cycle research independently from survey design, discussion guide creation, fielding, data cleaning and analysis, weighting, and reporting
- Experience with positioning, message development and optimization, value proposition development and communications checks
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and influencing executives and colleagues
- Problem-solving and prioritization experience to move from blank slate to a research problem matched with a methodology
- Experience with brand and advertising research
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Market Research, or a related field of study
Back to top