Marketing Researcher - Media
(Los Angeles, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
You'll partner with Product Marketing on our Consumer Video products to understand audiences, inform content development and develop marketing communications to grow understanding and adoption.
Creativity, energy, flexibility, collaboration, and a passion for entertainment is a must. If you're excited by the opportunity to shape Facebook's video strategy, we want to speak with you!
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support the marketing organization. Core focus will be on developing marketing and content strategy.
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that will have an effect on reaching hundreds of millions of people.
- Leveraging research you will shape positioning and messaging, drive creative briefs, and inform show marketing.
- 5+ years of qualitative and quantitative primary research experience on client or supplier side
- Experience in the entertainment or streaming video industry.
- Knowledge of content development and show marketing research
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative experience including hands-on experience in Survey and Discussion Guide writing, Quantitative and Qualitative Data Analysis, Weighting and Data cleaning.
- Experience with Positioning, Message Development and Optimization, Value Proposition Development and Communications Checks.
- Experience using primary and secondary research to influence executives and colleagues.
- Experience with problem solving and ability to move from blank slate to a research problem matched with a suitable methodology.
- Experience directing agencies/vendors to deliver results.
- Experience executing quantitative research independently from questionnaire design, fielding, analytics, and reporting.
- Communication and presentation skills.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top