Marketing Researcher - Instagram
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 700 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
The Marketing Researcher will be an integral part of the marketing team, and will design, execute and deliver high-impact primary research, both quantitative and qualitative. The ideal candidate will be flexible, agile, and a market research expert with phenomenal analytical and communication skills. In this role, you will work with Product, Product Marketing, Brand, Creative, UX research, Data Science teams. You will influence marketing strategy, campaign development, and measurement across the world.
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support the marketing organization and Facebook at large.
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that will have an effect on reaching hundreds of millions of people.
- Communicate effectively and inspirationally in order to motivate people to take action in marketing and across the organization
- 6+ years of experience with background in quantitative and qualitative research, including hands-on experience in survey / discussion guide writing and data analysis (weighting, data cleaning, regression, factor, clustering, etc.).
- Experience with problem solving and ability to move from blank slate to a research problem matched with a suitable methodology.
- Experience directing agencies/vendors to deliver results.
- Experience using primary and secondary research to influence executives and colleagues.
- Experience with survey programing tools.
- Experience with positioning, messaging development and optimization research.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- International Research experience.
- Tech or social media background.
- Experience in a consumer technology company, with a strong understanding of social platforms and mobile ecosystems.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top