(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This is an exciting time at Facebook, and understanding people is more important than ever. The Marketing Researcher will be an integral part of the marketing team, and will design, execute and deliver high-impact primary research – both quantitative and qualitative. The ideal candidate will be a marketing research expert, with phenomenal analytical and communication skills.
This role will be a part of the Marketing Insights and Analytics team, partnering closely with The Factory – a cross-functional group that includes Consumer Marketing, Brand Strategy, Creative/Production Design and Engineering. The main focus area for the role is to support Facebook brand initiatives and communications.
In this role, you will influence creative development and execution, the articulation of Facebook's brand voice and value, and our communications strategy – while representing the voice of the consumer to internal teams.
This position is full-time and will be based in Menlo Park.
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support the Factory team.
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that inform the development of creative assets and marketing campaigns.
- Manage ad hoc research into Facebook's brand reputation, values and communications.
- Work alongside creatives, strategists, engineers, designers and producers to help bring Facebook's brand to life.
- 5+ years of research experience with background in Quantitative and Qualitative research.
- Experience in a consumer technology company, with an understanding of social platforms and mobile ecosystems.
- Experience of using primary and secondary research to influence decision-making, executives and colleagues.
- Experience with brand and messaging research, in support of creative development/ideation.
- Experience directing research agencies/vendors to deliver results.
- Ability to execute quantitative research independently, including questionnaire design, fielding, analytics, and reporting.
- Experience with qualitative methodologies, from ethnography/IDI, focus groups, online communities and UX testing.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top