Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced research professional who is passionate about the intersection of technology, civic engagement & democracy to join our Policy insights team.
In this role, you will partner with our product marketing, public affairs, and communication teams to inform outreach programs, product launches, and communication strategies around products designed to improve civic participation of our users, and integrity efforts designed to ensure that Facebookâ€™s platforms play a positive role in democratic processes like elections.
The ideal candidate will be a qualitative and quantitative marketing research expert who has applied their skills in the public affairs, policy, political or advocacy sphere. They will have delivered work that has driven strategy and done so with phenomenal analytical, communication, project management skills.
- Deliver insights that support a holistic marketing strategy that encompasses audience research, product launch support and proactive marketing campaigns
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to influence product strategy and inform go-to-market plan
- Support proactive and reactive communications efforts in the area of elections and civic participation, including the development and refinement of messaging
- Inform the development of public policy, partnerships and alliances
- Travel up to 30% of the time
- 8+ years of experience working in consumer insights roles, with 6+ years of experience working in service of policy, public or government affairs, advocacy, or politics.
- Experience with hands-on design and execution of quantitative and qualitative methods against audiences.
- Experience with message development and optimization (both generation and testing).
- Experience with synthesis and summarization of findings for an executive audience.
- Experience with product marketing including positioning, messaging, and go-to-market planning.
- Experience with using research to influence executives and colleagues.
Back to top