Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This is an exciting time at Facebook. Reaching more than 2 billion people globally, the need to understand Facebook's role in - and impact on - the world is more important than ever. This role will design, execute and deliver high-impact primary research as an integral partner to our policy, communications, and marketing teams.
This high visibility, multinational role will help the company understand evolving public opinion on issues that shape the operating environment. It will also help the company develop public policy that responds to these issues along with outreach that explains and champions them.
Example issues include data privacy & security, sustainability and innovation
The ideal candidate will be a qualitative and quantitative marketing research expert who has applied their skills in the public affairs, policy, political or advocacy sphere. They will have delivered work that has driven strategy and done so with phenomenal analytical, communication, project management skills.
- Understand public opinion on industry and social issues shaping the global operating environment
- Inform the development of public policy, partnerships and alliances
- Inform the conception and improvement of outreach programs that address public and constituent concerns
- Travel up to 25-30% of the time
- 8+ years of experience working in consumer insights roles, with 6+ years of experience spent in service of policy, public or government affairs, advocacy, or politics
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- -Hands-on design and execution of quantitative and qualitative methods
- -Message development and optimization (both generation and testing)
- -Synthesis and summarization of findings for an executive audience
- -Using research to influence executives and colleagues
Back to top