Marketing Research Analyst (WhatsApp)
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas â€" making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
We're looking for a candidate to join the consumer product marketing team at WhatsApp, focused on building brand presence, improving user sentiment and product education. We are seeking a marketing research expert, with strong analytical and communication skills. This candidate will focus on understanding how different markets perceive the WhatsApp brand, influence marketing and communications strategy by representing the voice of the consumer. The role will report into the Director of Marketing and leverage a company-wide community of researchers. Strong time management and communication skills are critical, and an interest in WhatsApp is a must.
This is a full-time position based with the WhatsApp team at Facebook HQ in Menlo Park, California.
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support the marketing organization.
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that will have an effect on reaching hundreds of millions of people.
- Leveraging research you will shape positioning and messaging, drive creative briefs, and inform marketing.
- Design and execute studies to measure the impact of marketing programs.
- 5+ years of market research experience.
- Experience conducting global research for different audiences.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative experience including hands-on experience in creating survey, data analysis, Weighting and Data cleaning.
- Experience using primary and secondary research to influence decision making, executives and colleagues.
- Knowledge of brand and advertising research, including marketing.
- Experience directing agencies/vendors.
- Understanding of social platforms and mobile ecosystems.
- Ability to communicate and present to internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Experience with statistical software programs, and knowledge in SQL-like query languages and statistical analysis (R or Python).
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top