Marketing Program Manager, Greater China
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
You’ll be tasked with a range of responsibilities, all with the goal of educating and inspiring marketers to transform their business with Facebook. This position requires experience with marketing, strong project management and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, event management, brand management, consulting, PR, or advertising. He or she will play an integral part in key events and campaigns around the region. This individual will also collaborate with the greater marketing team and push the overall creativity of the organization. You will be an excellent organizer and be ready and willing to create the “run of show” for a year round multi-channel activation. This is a full time position, and may require some travel. Based in Hong Kong.
- •Activate the marketing plan for Facebook thought-leadership platforms
- •Lead the complex range of projects and interdependencies and effectively run meetings across a broad team of stakeholders
- •Interface with Agency, Sales and Marketing teams on a frequent basis to build out the plan aligned with business priorities
- •Oversee event-related design projects and manage outside agencies and freelancers
- •Develop a plan for digital/advertising industry events including sponsorship and speaking plans
- develop a plan to measure its impact on an ongoing basis. •Manage the budget and project plan
- •Work with PR / industry marketing to drive widespread coverage of the program
- •Develop best practices and standards across Facebook, and then build on best practices for program and event planning, execution and measurement•Build strong industry relationships with marketing partners and key vendors
- · BA/BS degree
- · 5+ years marketing and/or communications, events, content development experience
- · Strong organizational, process and project management skills
- · Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must· Ability to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders, especially senior management
- · Experience pitching ideas and stories to small and large groups
- · Comfort with a fast-paced, always on, entrepreneurial environment
- . Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines
- . Excellent eye for detail
- . Creative flair to bring fresh ideas into marketing campaigns.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top