Marketing Program Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Our company is investing in research, building new technology, and buying companies like Oculus to help us push the boundaries of how connection can enrich and expand the lives of people all over the world. We are building new ways to connect the unconnected—giving everyone access to information and opportunities. We are creating products and tools that enable our community and the social sector to have positive impact in the world.We aim to share with the world our narrative of the technology we have built and continue to build, and the impact FB has in the world across our family of apps and services. We will bring our initiatives and brand to life through proof points, stories, demos and events to frame the work we’re doing in the context of how it benefits people, both individually and at a global level. Facebook is seeking an experienced Marketing Program Manager with a passion for our company, our technology and the impact we are having in the world. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience building brands through marketing strategy and program management. This person has a deep understanding and passion about technology, internet and connectivity trends, and the impact they have in the world. She or he must have experience effectively collaborating with other teams to develop and execute strategy, bring programs to life and drive results. Excellent strategic and communication skills, excitement for results-driven approaches and comfort with ambiguity are critical. This individual will partner closely with other functional teams with Marketing, as well as cross-functional teams across the company. This is a full-time position based at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop strategies and priorities to guide marketing programs that help us achieve our brand objectives
- Work with partner teams throughout Marketing to drive quantitative analysis, qualitative research and synthesis to understand and represent the sentiment of our global community
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to develop joint strategies and plans, develop shared narratives, and coordinate key moments, positioning and campaigns
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to ensure amazingly effective creative execution
- Design tests, measure impact and learn through a results-driven mindset
- Partner closely with many cross-functional teams within Marketing (research, analytics, creative, product marketing) and throughout the company (PR/communications, product) to drive execution of our brand objectives and activate the brand
- We are looking for an experienced marketing manager with a passion for building amazingly effective marketing programs
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- 8+ years professional experience in brand marketing, product management, strategy consulting
- Ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic and executional level
- Sees ambiguity as opportunity
- Enjoys working closely many cross-functional teams
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply
- Comfort in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about technology, internet and connectivity trends
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top