Marketing Product Partnerships Manager, GMS Marketing Partners
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Facebook Marketing Partner Program manages the ecosystem of companies that provides data, tools, and services to maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for its clients. The diverse ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup Ad Tech companies in developing markets, and works as an integral aspect of Facebook's multi-billion-dollar global advertising business.
We are looking for Marketing Product Partnerships Managers to join our team to identify and prioritize new partnership opportunities to grow our Small and Medium Business (SMB) advertiser segment. This role will involve building an ecosystem program for a broad range of Managed Service Providers such as agencies, re-sellers, and API developers to make Facebook advertising as simple and attractive as possible for the tens of thousands of SMBs that these managed service providers currently serve. You will be asked to think through and build the technical guidance, training, and benefits that are systematically offered to accelerate the success of both the managed service partners and their end clients. In addition, you will lead a cross-functional effort within Facebook that includes working closely with our product, program management, partner management, marketing, measurement, and data science teams.
You will make an impact on a global scale working with a team that solves big problems for Facebook's fastest growing advertising partners ecosystem. To be successful in the role, you will be a well-rounded 'business athlete' - an analytical problem solver, who understands the marketing tech landscape, as well as a dynamic leader in complex cross-functional environments and with partners. This position is located in our Menlo Park headquarters with required travel.
- Identify innovative solutions in the market through expertise on partners capabilities and influence partners to develop such solutions, drive new product integration and adoption by our partners ecosystem
- Partner with Program Management, Partner Management, and GMS Leadership to operationalize the team's strategy and decisions through maintaining accurate priorities, resource allocations, and holding self and teams accountable
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives, drive successful product alpha/beta programs, launches and communications plus materials (including posts and best practices) with partners globally (e.g., set a plan, deadlines, and ensure timely deliverables)
- Identify new products and innovative solutions in the market and influence partners to develop such products, as well as support new initiatives by Product and Sales teams
- Overall responsible for successful establishment and continued improvement of the Managed Service Provider program, from ideation to prototype to global scaling efforts
- Own internal progress reporting with partners and proactively communicate status to Partnerships leadership
- Build the testing framework to measure success of program management and partner management aspects of the program, redefine new metrics as needed
- Identify needed program improvement, resource vacuums, and prioritization shifts and address them
- Maintain subject matter expertise on partner ecosystem and stay abreast of technological developments
- Manage partner relationships externally and build excitement and demand for participation in this program
- Establish strong trust and advocate for SMB-facing partners and SMB advertisers
- 6+ years of experience in product management, or business development or business strategy
- Bachelors Degree
- Problem solving and analysis experience with experience solving business problems, individually or in a group setting
- Experience learning and shifting priorities while maintaining organization and control
- Interpersonal experience
- Knowledge of organizational dynamics, operating experience with cross-functional organizations
- People and team leadership experience coupled with project management experience
- Experience in consumer tech and/or digital advertising space
- Advanced degree such as an MBA
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Back to top