Marketing Operations Manager, SMB
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager for its Small & Medium Business Channel Marketing team who is passionate about social media, online advertising, technology, analytics, and driving measurable results. You will be shaping technology to launch, optimize, and scale global marketing campaigns through online channels such as Email, Ads, and Onsite upsell to reach small to medium sized business. Being very comfortable with data and technology, you will drive the analytical insight necessary to achieve maximum impact. Constantly evolving, you are driven to look for newer, better ways to do things and are always chasing after the next big idea. This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Work directly with marketing teams to drive adoption of marketing tools and technologies and develop product requirements and prioritization for development teams to build marketing systems
- Translate marketers' feedback and needs of marketing tools into process or product solutions
- Be an expert in our marketing channels, strategies and customers to understand and identify infrastructure needs of marketing team
- Prioritize and measure initiatives through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment to do all of the above
- BA/BS degree in economics, marketing, engineering, or a quantitative field
- 2+ years experience with marketing programs
- Quantitative analytical experience, including experience with Excel or SQL
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams to provide business cases & requirements
- Experience launching or driving adoption of products, demonstrating knowledge of customer needs
- Experience in marketing channels (Email, Facebook Ads, Display, Onsite Merchandising, etc.)
- Experience working with an enterprise-scale marketing platform (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top